Saturday 12 October 2013

Save Marriage Infidelity At CO


Infidelity is the most common reason that couples from all across the country come to me for my Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensives.

They come to participate in a highly effective Affair Recovery Program that I have developed over the past 35 years.  Interventions used in this couples counseling program have helped hundreds of couples save their marriages from infidelity.

You may think that your marriage can't possibly survive the affair.  But very likely, it can survive and even thrive.  My Affair Recovery Program in the context of a private marriage counseling weekend retreat can help you and your partner get past the affair and become closer than ever. Book your Colorado Marriage Counseling Weekend Intensive now and benefit from my highly effective Affair Recovery Program. Call me at: 303-545-9828

For more details visit original source here


 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete