Tuesday 12 November 2013

How My Affair Recovery Program Works

Over the past 35 years, I have discovered that when an affair has occurred in a marriage, a couple must move through seven stages of recovery if they are to heal.  These seven stages are the basis of my Affair Recovery Program.

On your Colorado Intensive Marriage Counseling Retreats, I'll work privately with just the two of you for two, three, or four days, combining a number of sessions close together so that you'll make rapid progress toward recovery.

Book your Colorado Save Marriage Infidelity now and benefit from my highly effective Affair Recovery Program. Call me at: 303-545-9828 for free counseling. For more details visit original source here

1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete